When: Wednesday, September 24, 2014
Time: 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Our chapter meetings are open to everyone so come out and have your voice heard…our oceans, waves and beaches need your help!
We always have a fun, social aspect to our meetings. Arrive a little early for drinks and mingle with your fellow Surfrider enthusiasts. Find out about what’s happening in our chapter and how you can get involved.
You do not need to be a Surfrider Foundation member, but it’s always encouraged. If you plan on attending one of our meetings, please help us stop climate change by reducing your carbon footprint by carpooling, taking public transit, bike, skateboard or walk. Climate change affects us all!
A recap of:
- A Conversation with Garrett McNamara Event held on August 27 and hosted by St. Thomas Aquinas Bienes Center of The Arts.
- Ocean Conservancy Coastal Cleanup held on September 20 at various location in Broward County.
- Chairperson Chelsea Wilder move to California
- Ft. Lauderdale North Beach Construction
- FAT Artfest / Art on The Slide fundraiser on September 27 at General Provisions Where: General Provision 525 NW 1st Ave, Fort Lauderdale, Florida When: Saturday September 27th 7pm till 12am during Fat Village Art Walk
- Florida Surfrider Conference November 7 -9 Melbourne, Florida
- Beach Cleanups – October, November and December in Dania Beach, FL with cleanup partners at South Plantation High School
- October is Raptober / Raptoberfest– Rise Against Plastics
- Surfrider Broward Chapter training September 30